Escape Games Ghost City Part 1 Escape Games Ghost City Part 1

Not a very great game. Everything is either too obvious or not obvious enough.

Perilous Journey Perilous Journey

Finally beat it. Wasn't that hard once you got on to the just boss waves. One note: it's pretty much impossible to beat the third boss without losing a life. Other than that, great game!

Hearty's Quest Hearty's Quest

I love this game! Great theme, and it starts easy and then more and more things come in! I got stuck on the fifth floor :)

Gold Run Gold Run

Not a bad game, but 3 stars because the instructions were confusing. On the other hand, very nice PixelArt graphics!

Full2D responds:

Thanks for response, what was confusing for You ? (so I can improve insptructions)

Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas

Great game, really challenging. Got Ill-um-di-dum on first try. I really can see why nobody got it even though it's really easy :)

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

Love the Stickmin series! I came back to play it after playing Fleeing The Complex and I still love this game! The secrets are so well hidden, especially Biggoron's sword. I still can't find "Famous Movie Line", "Buttery Snack" and "Braaaggghhh..". If anyone is wondering, to get Biggoron's sword, you have to use Grappling Hook, then Wait, then grab the key. After that, go to the vent, choose Leap, then use Paperizor, then look where the guard dropped and you will see a thumb drive. Then use Shrink'n'Grow. After that use Power Armor. Then use the flash drive. After that, You're on your own!
So, overall, fantastic game. Thank you Puffballs United, I now can't wait for the next one!

PuffballsUnited responds:

You'll find them. I believe in you

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

This is a great game! best one yet! Loved the references and can't wait for the next one!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! We'll see

Supermuzhik Supermuzhik

Great game! I played all the way through it and *finally* beat the last boss. If it had more levels, it would be famous.